Consanguinity: (kŏn'săng-gwĭn'ĭtē) , relationship by blood, whether linear or collateral.

Primarily concentrating on my Browning family from Harrison County, Ohio (and their subsequent move to Crawford County, Illinois) but I've got Plymell, Crago, Eagleton, Garrard, McConnell, Nichols, Swan, Nevitt, Huls, Markee, Depperman, Papstein/Popstein and Hamilton in there too. And that's just the beginning......

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

..and once again, still here!

It's been a few years.  My, how time flies.

My Markee/Markey ancestors are beginning to intrigue me.  I so wish my cousin Patricia O'Connor, who worked much harder on that connected side of the Browning family, was still here to work side by side with me.  Her website is still up even though she's been gone now for a while.  March 17th will be the seventh anniversary of her death.  I miss her still.

I knew I'd get the bug again.  It's a tickle, but it's there.  I'm glad to see my blog is still here.

While I'm at it, I noticed a commenter, Marcia, who wanted information about John W and Lydia McDade Browning.  Marcia, if you're reading - contact me at the juno email address to the right of this post on my sidebar under the heading "About Me."

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! I've gotten back to my family research, but still not posting regularly (though there's plenty to write about).

    ReplyDelete