Consanguinity: (kŏn'săng-gwĭn'ĭtē) , relationship by blood, whether linear or collateral.

Primarily concentrating on my Browning family from Harrison County, Ohio (and their subsequent move to Crawford County, Illinois) but I've got Plymell, Crago, Eagleton, Garrard, McConnell, Nichols, Swan, Nevitt, Huls, Markee, Depperman, Papstein/Popstein and Hamilton in there too. And that's just the beginning......

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaack......

Back from Ohio, that is!

I've found many an interesting discovery and I can't wait to have the time to sit and transcribe my findings. Unfortunately I have tedious drudgery like working to put food on my table. How dare that get in the way of my genealogy!

Seriously, updates will come as soon as I can put fingers to keyboard. I look forward to exploring my findings here on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment