Consanguinity: (kŏn'săng-gwĭn'ĭtē) , relationship by blood, whether linear or collateral.

Primarily concentrating on my Browning family from Harrison County, Ohio (and their subsequent move to Crawford County, Illinois) but I've got Plymell, Crago, Eagleton, Garrard, McConnell, Nichols, Swan, Nevitt, Huls, Markee, Depperman, Papstein/Popstein and Hamilton in there too. And that's just the beginning......

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another Update

I'm finally settled into my new place and have unpacked enough to make it feel like home. Some troubles with my back have made the unpacking part longer and more difficult than I'd have liked. Some further unrelated troubles may eventually require surgery. I'm hopeful that it won't come to that, but if it does, I'll be away from my blog even longer as I recover.

The copies of Samuel's court case were placed in a safe place as I moved and I'll be retrieving those and rereading them tonight and tomorrow night. In the next few days I'm looking at finishing up the court case and moving onwards.

As an aside, I received an intriguing query from a gentleman regarding one of the witnesses in the case. This query stirred a long-ago question I'd had concerning the marriages of one of Julia Ann's brothers and made me wonder if the two (case and later marriage) weren't somehow linked. I'll explore that in more detail soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment