Consanguinity: (kŏn'săng-gwĭn'ĭtē) , relationship by blood, whether linear or collateral.

Primarily concentrating on my Browning family from Harrison County, Ohio (and their subsequent move to Crawford County, Illinois) but I've got Plymell, Crago, Eagleton, Garrard, McConnell, Nichols, Swan, Nevitt, Huls, Markee, Depperman, Papstein/Popstein and Hamilton in there too. And that's just the beginning......

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update

Still busy with life. I've moved and the unpacking and settling in is taking longer than expected due to some medical issues. I anticipate being able to get back to what constitutes "normal" in the next few weeks. My apologies for my long absence. I hope everyone had a good 4th and have had luck in your ancestral searches.

I shall return!

1 comment:

  1. Very much looking forward to your return (isn't unpacking a ... pain in the neck?).

    ReplyDelete