Consanguinity: (kŏn'săng-gwĭn'ĭtē) , relationship by blood, whether linear or collateral.

Primarily concentrating on my Browning family from Harrison County, Ohio (and their subsequent move to Crawford County, Illinois) but I've got Plymell, Crago, Eagleton, Garrard, McConnell, Nichols, Swan, Nevitt, Huls, Markee, Depperman, Papstein/Popstein and Hamilton in there too. And that's just the beginning......

Thursday, May 3, 2012

JodiBlackHawk, Get In Touch with Me!

It was my intent to feature William D. Hoy (the son of James Hoy and Margaret Browning) on my blog today but I think I will continue to write his story and post a plea instead.  Back in February a person named JodiblackHawk left a comment for me and I am hopeful that she will get in touch with me. 

She may have some information for me, and I may have some information for her.  She speaks of a Jim/James Hoy and I'm wrapped up in William, and I know it's too early to say for certain -- but we may very well be talking about the same person.

Jodi, if you're reading this, please contact me at the email address on my sidebar under my picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment